Iperf was developed by NLANR/DAST as a modern alternative for measuring maximum TCP and UDP bandwidth performance. Iperf allows the tuning of various parameters and UDP characteristics. Iperf reports bandwidth, delay jitter, datagram loss.
Iperf 1.7 Windows executable. This is a project to compile Iperf 1.7 on Windows using Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition.
- Iperf is a popular network performance test tool.
- As of June 2012, I couldn't find the official website for Iperf 1.7 anymore. The homepage of Iperf 2.x is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/iperf/. The homepage of Iperf 3.x is: http://code.google.com/p/iperf/.
- The Iperf 1.7 source code is available at Launchpad's Ubuntu repository: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/iperf/1.7.0-1.
- This project will compile Iperf 1.7 using Visual C++ 2008 Express to produce a Windows executable.
- Sometimes people would like to use Iperf 1.7 on Windows but they don't have time to install Visual C++ 2008 Express and compile Iperf themselves. The objective of this project is to produce a Iperf 1.7 Windows executable which can be used directly.