The jailbreak software solution aimed at Windows RT device has been improved with some new options supposed to make the whole process even faster and easier.
The 1.11 version of the app brings command line options and new features, according to XDA Developers forum user netham45, the software developer behind the project.
In addition, it also comes with a dedicated option to check whether the tablet has been up for two minutes, as this is one of the main requirements in order to make the jailbreak process successful.
- Hackers manage to unlock Windows RT tablets and run non-Windows OS
- Hacker gets Windows RT 8.1 PE running on unreleased Lumia 650 XL
- Windows Phone Device Hacked to Run Windows RT
- The real reason why you’ll never get Windows 10 on your Surface RT tablet
- Yes, there is a way to enable the Surface Ethernet adapter on Windows RT 8.1