Even though the Windows Store is constantly growing bigger, there's no BitTorrent client available for Windows RT users who wish to download files via this high-speed protocol. The jailbreaking community comes to the rescue with the first two builds of a recompiled version of MonoTorrent, so those of you who have already unlocked their Windows RT tablets can now use torrent files too.
Although in early development stage, the recompiled BitTorrent client provides a great amount of features, just like the original application, but still requires users to manually add torrent files to the queue through the standard "Add a torrent" dialog available under the "File" menu option.
- Microsoft delivers RemoteApp client for ARM-based Windows RT devices
- Ex-Mozilla engineer blames Microsoft's rules for Metro Firefox's death
- How to update Office 2013 RT to SP1
- Windows RT Tablets, x86 applications and Windows Server Remote Desktop Services. A better together Microsoft Experience
- New VLC for Windows RT screenshots released, still pending Windows Store approval