Even though the Windows Store is constantly growing bigger, there's no BitTorrent client available for Windows RT users who wish to download files via this high-speed protocol. The jailbreaking community comes to the rescue with the first two builds of a recompiled version of MonoTorrent, so those of you who have already unlocked their Windows RT tablets can now use torrent files too.
Although in early development stage, the recompiled BitTorrent client provides a great amount of features, just like the original application, but still requires users to manually add torrent files to the queue through the standard "Add a torrent" dialog available under the "File" menu option.
- You can make Windows 10 act like Windows RT with the Creators Update
- The Windows 10 on ARM Push Begins with the First Recompiled App
- Windows RT done right? Regular Windows apps will run on new ARM-based PCs
- Microsoft: Skype app will stop working on Windows Phone and Windows RT in "early 2017"
- Futuremark Discontinues 3DMark for Windows RT